HCPortal Terms of Service
By accessing the the web at http://hcportal.eu/ (including all sub-domains), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any commercial public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HCPortal's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Permission is granted to use the materials in the following cases:
To temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HCPortal's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
For academic non-commertial purposes you may use the materials for teaching, presentations and publications.
For other non-academic and non-commertial purposes you may use the materials on your personal blogs.
You should include the corresponding citation/reference in all case of presentations and publications (including blog posts).
The minimal citation format is: Author(s): "Title". Url.
You should use the original source in citations if available (also read the Copyrights section).
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HCPortal at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- This license may be overriden by another type of license. For example a software or a web-service included in a sub-domain may have different license.
- The materials on HCPortal's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. HCPortal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, HCPortal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HCPortal or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HCPortal's website, even if HCPortal or a HCPortal authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on HCPortal's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HCPortal does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. HCPortal may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However HCPortal does not make any commitment to update the materials.
HCPortal has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HCPortal of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
HCPortal may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovakia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
HCPortal will not collect any personal information.
Registration to http://cryptograms.hcportal.eu/ is completed through e-mail communication, we do not store any
personal information, only the credentials required for account verification.
1. Frameworks and 3rd party licences
W3.CSS is licensed under MIT (license).
Bootstrap is licensed under MIT (license).
Bootstrap Toggle is licensed under MIT (license).
The Start Bootstrap - Freelancer v4.0.0-beta.2 template is licensed under MIT (license).
Quill v1.3.6 (WYSIWYG editor) is Licensed under BSD.
3rd party licenses used at http://cryptograms.hcportal.eu/
The web pages at http://hcportal.eu/ and http://cryptograms.hcportal.eu/
contains public domain images from pixabay and wikipedia.
3. Materials from the Klausis Krypto Kolumne
All written materials from the http://schmeh.org/, Klausis Krypto Kolumne are used with permission. The public domain pictures are also used from the blog.
4. Materials from the Slovak National Archive (Slovakia)
All images from the Slovak National Archive (Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic) are used with permission.
It is not allowed to download a copy of images with the watermark of the archive.
5. Materials from the Military History Archive (Slovakia)
All images from the Military History Archive (Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic - Institute of Military History (IMH)) are used with permission.
Source of the encrypted telegram used in the glossary section icon: IMH - Military History Archive Bratislava, fond 55.
6. Materials from the Crypto Cellar and Crypto Cellar Tales
All written materials and images from http://cryptocellar.org and http://cryptocellartales.blogspot.com are used with permission.
7. Materials from the Breaking German Navy Ciphers project
The U534 messages from https://enigma.hoerenberg.com are used with permission.
8. Materials from the Cryptiana web page
All written materials and images from from http://cryptiana.web.fc2.com/code/crypto.htm are used with permission.